PROMOTION: WE'LL BEAT IT BY $10,000
1. The Offer is promoted by Alliance Developments Management Pty Ltd (ACN 111 695 240) trading as Nicheliving and its related bodies corporate (collectively, Nicheliving).
2. Participation in the Offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Offer commences at 8am AWST on 1 July 2016 and closes at 5pm AWST on 30 July 2017.
4. The Offer is available on select Nicheliving house and land packages (Nicheliving Packages) only.
5.The Offer is not available to buyers on existing contracts (preliminary or finalised) for the purchase of house and land packages with Nicheliving.
6. The Offer is available in connection with n house and land packages that Nicheliving in its absolute discretion determines:
(a) are offered by reputable competitors;
(b) are new;
(c) are available at the time of redeeming the Offer;
(d) are in the same location as a Nicheliving Package;
(e) have similar specifications to a Nicheliving Package;
(f) are not subject to any offers, discounts or promotions; and
(g) are less expensive than a Nicheliving Package when all mandatory fees, surcharges and taxes are included, (Other Packages).
7. Subject to clause 6 above, to redeem the Offer a Buyer must:
(a) be over the age of 18 years;
(b) provide Nicheliving with, and Nicheliving must verify and accept, proof in writing (that is less than 30 days’ old at the time of presentation) of the Other Package;
(c) sign a contract for the purchase of a Nicheliving Package within 14 days; and
(d) execute the Acknowledgement of Discount form provided by Nicheliving.
8. If a Buyer is successful in redeeming the Offer, Nicheliving agrees to sell a Nicheliving Package to the Buyer at a price that is $10,000 less than the price of the Other Package.
9. If the Buyer does not complete settlement on his or her Nicheliving Package, then the Offer is void.
10. There is a limit of one Offer per person.
11. The Offer may not be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer.
12. Nicheliving reserves the right to alter or amend these Terms and Conditions at its discretion.
13. Nicheliving’s decision on any matter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Nicheliving (including its officers, employees, servants, consultants, contractors, advisers and agents) excludes all liability for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) of any kind whatever, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising out of the Offer.
16. Any notice to be given or made pursuant to these Terms and Conditions to Nicheliving by Buyers must be in writing in English and must be served by email to email@example.com.
17. The agreement created pursuant to these Terms and Conditions is subject to the laws of Western Australia, and the Buyer and Nicheliving submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
18. If a provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then to the extent of that invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, that provision is severed from these Terms and Conditions and all other provisions remain in full force and effect.
PROMOTION: WIN 1 WEEK's FREE RENT WITH LOYALTY APP
1. The promoter of the Win 1 Week’s Free Rent Promotion ("the Competition") is Australian Property Alliance Pty Ltd (ACN 102 889 896) ("the Promoter").
2. The promotion runs from 15 May 2017 at 12:00am (AWST) to 31 May 2017 at 11:59pm (AWST) ("the Competition Period") and to eligible Nicheliving Property Management tenants only.
3. A lease must be renewed for 6 or 12 months and the Nicheliving tenant (“Entrant”) must download and use Loyalty app.
4. All Entrants that meet the full terms and conditions will have 5,000 Loyalty app points (worth $50 AUD) accredited to the Entrant’s Loyalty app account (“Prize”). Loyalty app points are accumulated as Loyalty app e-Gift cards that may only be used at participating merchants. The Entrant’s Loyalty app account will be credited with 5,000 Loyalty app points within 8-10 working days of entering the Competition.
5. An Entrant must not submit more than one entry.
6. An Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
7. It is each Entrant's responsibility to ensure their entry is received by the Promoter before the end of the Competition Period.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to either allow or disallow any Entrant for any reason it sees fit in its absolute discretion.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
10. Entry to the Competition is not open to:
· employees of Nicheliving;
· any adult child, parent, grandparent, grandchild, sibling or spouse of an employee of Nicheliving;
· any promotional agents (including their spouses) of Nicheliving.
11. The Winner shall be chosen by the Promoter from the entries at random.
12. The draw will take place at Nicheliving Office at 180 Newcastle Street, Perth, Western Australia on 1 June 2017 by 5:00pm (AWST).
The Winner will be notified by phone or email and their details posted on www.nicheliving.com.au and www.facebook.com/nicheliving.
13. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. In the event that the Winner fails to satisfy any of the terms and conditions of the Competition, that Winner shall not be entitled to the Prize and the Promoter may in its discretion disqualify the Winner and award the Prize to another Entrant in accordance with the terms and conditions or choose not to award the Prize. The Winner is disqualified from the Competition and forgoes the Prize if the Winner’s entry is misleading or if the Winner does not adhere to the terms and conditions.
15. A Prize must be taken as stated and is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. Any tax payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received will be the Winner's responsibility.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to add to or waive any of these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter and its related entities, employees, contractors, servants or agents shall not be liable for and accept no responsibility for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property arising out of or in conjunction with the Competition or the Prize either during or after the Competition except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
19. Participation in the Competition constitutes the Entrant's unconditional agreement to and acceptance of the terms and conditions. The Entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the terms and conditions. The Promoter's decision not to enforce a specific term or condition does not constitute a waiver of that term or condition or of the terms and conditions generally.
20. All entries remain the property of the Promoter and may be entered into a database for future marketing or promotional activities.
21. The Entrant, in the event that they are a Winner, consents to the publishing of their name and suburb of residence on the internet website www.nicheliving.com.au. Acceptance of a Prize by the Winner constitutes permission for the Promoter to use the Winner's name and suburb of residence, and recording of the Winner's voice and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. The Promoter will not use Entrant's personal information for any purpose other than that stated in these terms and conditions without their consent unless required or authorised to do so by law. An Entrant must notify the Promoter in writing if they would like to amend their personal information or if they have any queries as to how their personal information will be used.