50 Mephan Street, MAYLANDS WA 6051
This green title lot has rare street frontage in the inner city, nestled among Maylands’ long list of amenities and only a short ride or drive to the river and CBD. From the tree lined street, step inside and be charmed by the blanket of natural light that covers every inch of the site.
The lot and house design has been created to maximise space for a home and rear garden. A design has been professionally prepared for the site and is included. The double storey design includes 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a 2 bay car port, and an open plan living area leading on to a generous back garden. Use the design, adjust or create your own.
If this design is not your style, We can customize a design that suits your taste and have our award winning construction team build it for you. Ask us for more details.
With 7.76 metres street frontage, 50 Mephan Street is rare in the Maylands area. It offers privacy and space in a friendly neighbourhood on one of Maylands best kept streets.
– Cut in sewer installed
– Fences and retaining walls installed, reducing development costs
– Land graded to match design included in price
– Mature fertile blood orange tree and veggie patch ready for use in backyard
– Back garden offers beautiful outlook to mature trees from adjacent property
– Fast internet available via latest NBN FTTC (Fibre to the curb). Up to 95Mbps download and 45Mbps upload achievable on top plans
• Whatley Crescent/Eighth Avenue cafe and retail strips
Bus stop 40 metres away – frequent buses to city
• Maylands Train Station
• Excellent Maylands Peninsula Primary School
• Golf Club
• Yacht Club
• Tennis Club
• Boat Yard
• Cycle Paths
• Riverside parks
• Path along the River into Perth City
• Numerous parks & new playgrounds
• Ride to Optus Stadium or New Museum in 20 minutes
• Recreation Centre The Rise includes library, gym, courts
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
– 10 minute drive to the CBD
– 800m to Maylands Cafe/Restaurant Strip
– 400m to Coles/IGA/other shops
– 300m to Gibbney Reserve
– 100m to Maylands Peninsula Primary School
– 20 minute drive to Guildford/Swan Valley.
– 20 minute drive to Floreat Beach through Graham Farmer Fwy tunnel.
Call Peter for details on 0431 417 345 or Pras on 0426 678 340
EARN MONEY BACK ON PROPERTY!
Whether you’re renting, buying or selling, you can earn Loyalty app dollars to spend at HUNDREDS of WA’s best brands, Just simply get in contact!
If you enquire about one of our properties, you’ll earn $5 Loyalty app dollars.
If you arrange an appointment with us, you’ll earn $10 Loyalty app dollars
When you use ANY of our services we’ll give you up to $100 Loyalty app dollars.
We’re all about giving back!
Download Loyalty app from the App Store or Google Play to CLAIM YOUR REWARDS and start using your Loyalty app dollars at hundreds of WA brands. https://www.loyaltyapp.com.au/get-the-app/
Nicheliving is keen for you to visit our properties for sale. We are happy to conduct Facebook Live – property walk throughs, create Live Instagram stories and do Zoom meetings where appropriate. Please ask our staff to arrange this for you. At our inspections we will be using appropriate safeguards and will ask that people viewing our properties avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily, we will also be using increased sanitation at all properties and ask our customers to observe appropriate social distancing.
Please call us on 9483 0000 for more information on our properties.