LITTLE TO NO SAVINGS PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Disclaimer: This Promotion may not be appropriate for your individual needs. Nicheliving has not taken account of your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Please seek advice from your financial and tax advisors before deciding to purchase property.
Advertised Nicheliving house designs may vary from the designs offered under this Promotion.
The following terms and conditions are issued by Australian Property Alliance Pty Ltd (Nicheliving
) and apply to the ‘Little to no savings’ promotion being offered by Nicheliving (Promotion
- This Promotion commences on 22 January 2020 and ends on 22 April 2020 (or such other date determined by Nicheliving in its absolute discretion) (Promotion Period).
- This Promotion is only available on select properties, approved by Nicheliving in its absolute discretion, to which the Western Australian First Home Owner’s Grant may apply, with a purchase price less than $480,000 (Eligible Property).
- This Promotion is only available to first home buyers with the following maximum income limits:
- singles: $105,000
- couples: $130,000 (in aggregate); and
- families: $155,000 (in aggregate),
- This Promotion requires a minimum deposit of 1% of Eligible Property’s purchase price. The Eligible Buyer must contribute at least half of the required deposit. Credit may be provided by Keystart Home Loans (Australian Credit Licence No 381437). Lenders’ other eligibility criteria, terms and conditions apply and may include Eligible Buyer providing:
- their two most recent payslips;
- ATO Notice of Assessment and group certificate for the last financial year;
- their last 3 months’ of bank statements for all bank accounts;
- their most recent statement(s) covering a minimum period of 6 months for all existing loan accounts or any other loan accounts closed or finalised within the last 3 months;
- their most recent statement(s) covering a minimum period of 1 month for all existing credit or store cards or any other credit or store cards closed or finalised within the last 3 months, identifying the account name and credit or store limit;
- a statutory declaration by the Eligible Buyer and any donor who has gifted any amount of money to the Eligible Buyer, declaring the details of the gifted funds, the amount of the gift and the date of receipt; and
- their most recent rental history statement covering a minimum period of 6 months, or a letter from the Eligible Buyer’s current landlord or registered letting agent detailing previous rental payment history for the previous 6 month period.
- This Promotion does not apply in conjunction with any other offer made by Nicheliving or its related bodies corporate.
- This Promotion does not take account of transfer duty payable on purchase or applicable transaction or settlement costs.
- This Promotion is not open to employees of Nicheliving or its related bodies corporate, or any member of their immediate family.
- All hypotheticals, illustrations and examples depicted on the Nicheliving website or in Nicheliving advertising materials are for illustrative purposes only. Please contact Nicheliving on 9483 0000 for more details.
- The information provided in these terms and conditions do not and should not be regarded as legal, financial or other professional advice.
- You should at all times, having regard to your personal circumstances, obtain your own independent legal, financial, taxation and other professional advice before making any decision based on any information provided by Nicheliving in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to the Promotion, the application and calculation of transfer duty, the purchase of property or the entry into any contract with Nicheliving.
- This Promotion is in no way affiliated with and operates independently of any rebate scheme or other initiative made available by any government body pursuant to any applicable law.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change during the Promotion Period.
- These terms are governed by the laws of Western Australia.
For more details, please phone Nicheliving on 9483 0000.