PROMOTION: NO DEPOSIT HOME LOANS
*Finance through Wealth WA Pty Ltd t/a Nicheliving Home Loans. Australian Credit Licence # 409202. ABN 25 151 892 778. Terms and conditions apply, see Nicheliving.com.au.
WIN THE ULTIMATE FOOTY EXPERIENCE PROMOTION
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the “Win the ultimate footy experience” ("the Competition") is Australian Property Alliance Pty Ltd (ACN 102 889 896) ("the Promoter").
- The promotion begins on Tuesday 17 April 2018 and ends Tuesday 24th July 2018 at 11.59pm (AWST) ("the Competition Period").
- An Entrant must not submit more than one entry.
- An Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
- The Promoter reserves the right to either allow or disallow any Entrant for any reason it sees fit in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Entry to the Competition is not open to:
- employees of Nicheliving;
- any adult child, parent, grandparent, grandchild, sibling or spouse of an employee of Nicheliving;
- any promotional agents (including their spouses) of Nicheliving.
- Up to one Entrant ("Winner") may be awarded the prize ("Prize") as follows: A double pass to an exclusive suite at the West Coast Eagles v Fremantle match, catering included at Perth Stadium (5th, August 2018). The Winner shall be chosen by the Promoter from the entries at random.
- The draw will take place at the stand at Nicheliving Office at 180 Newcastle St, Perth, Western Australia on Wednesday 25th July 2018 at 4.00pm (AWST). The Winner will be notified by phone or email and their details posted on www.nicheliving.com.au and www.facebook.com/nicheliving.
- When the Winner is notified of their Prize, the Winner will also be provided with details as to the collection of their Prize.
- When the Prize is collected by the Winner, identification, which includes a photograph, will be required. The collection of the Prize is the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Prize will only be awarded following Winner validation and verification.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event that the Winner fails to satisfy any of the terms and conditions of the Competition, that Winner shall not be entitled to the Prize and the Promoter may in its discretion disqualify the Winner and award the Prize to another Entrant in accordance with the terms and conditions or choose not to award the Prize. The Winner is disqualified from the Competition and forgoes the Prize if the Winner’s entry is misleading or if the Winner does not adhere to the terms and conditions.
- A Prize must be taken as stated and is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value. Any tax payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received will be the Winner's responsibility.
- The Promoter reserves the right to add to or waive any of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a Winner. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods or services offered as Prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss including, but not limited to, personal injury, loss or damage suffered or sustained to personal property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss for any reason including, but not limited to, by reason of any act or omission deliberate or negligent by the Promoter or its servants or agents in connection with the Competition or the Prize.
- The Promoter and its related entities, employees, contractors, servants or agents shall not be liable for and accept no responsibility for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property arising out of or in conjunction with the Competition or the Prize either during or after the Competition except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for lost, interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, defect, delay, theft or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. Subject to any written directions given under the applicable law, if for any reason the Competition is not capable of operating as planned, including infection by computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Competition, then the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition insofar as is permitted by law. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant for:
- tampering with the entry process, including exceeding any limitation on the numbers of entries, or any other process as determined by the Promoter that in any way affects the fairness of the promotion;
- acting in violation of the terms and conditions; or
- acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
EAST CANNINGTON GRAND OPENING 1 MILLION POINT GIVEAWAY
Terms and Conditions
- Participation in the Competition constitutes the Entrant's unconditional agreement to and acceptance of the terms and conditions. The Entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the terms and conditions. The Promoter's decision not to enforce a specific term or condition does not constitute a waiver of that term or condition or of the terms and conditions generally.
- All entries remain the property of the Promoter and may be entered into a database for future marketing or promotional activities.
- The Entrant, in the event that they are a Winner, consents to the publishing of their name and suburb of residence on the internet website www.nicheliving.com.au. Acceptance of a Prize by the Winner constitutes permission for the Promoter to use the Winner's name and suburb of residence, and recording of the Winner's voice and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. The Promoter will not use Entrant's personal information for any purpose other than that stated in these terms and conditions without their consent unless required or authorised to do so by law. An Entrant must notify the Promoter in writing if they would like to amend their personal information or if they have any queries as to how their personal information will be used.
- The Competition is subject to the Promoter's Disclaimer as detailed on the promoter’s website Nicheliving.com.au
- The Competition is only open to residents of Western Australia.
1.The Offer is promoted by Alliance Property Alliance Pty Ltd (ACN 102 889 896) trading as Nicheliving and its related bodies corporate (collectively, Nicheliving).
2.Participation in the Offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3.To be eligible for the Offer a person must:
(a)be an Australian resident;
(b)be over the age of 18 years;
4.The Offer is available to qualified buyers in relation to select East Cannington Nicheliving house and land packages and select Nicheliving apartment projects (collectively, Nicheliving Homes) who:
(a)complete a contract for sale for an approved Nicheliving Home by 6pm AWST on 14th July 2018; and
(b)reach settlement on that approved Nicheliving Home by 5pm AWST on 30 September 2018 or such later date as may be agreed in writing,
5.The Offer is not available to employees and relatives (as defined by the Corporations Act 2001) of employees of Nicheliving.
6.There is a limit of one Offer per Buyer.
7.The Offer may not be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer.
8.The Offer commences at 8am AWST on 14th July 2018 and closes at 6pm AWST on 14th July 2018.
9.The Offer is redeemable upon the settlement of the Buyer’s Nicheliving Home by 5pm AWST on 30 September 2018 or such later date as may be agreed in writing.
10.To redeem the Offer the Buyer must provide Nicheliving with, and Nicheliving must accept, proof of settlement on his or her approved Nicheliving Home in writing within 2 weeks of that settlement, otherwise the Buyer will be deemed to have forfeited the Offer. Nicheliving will use all reasonable endeavours to contact the Buyer within 5 business days of receiving proof of settlement from the Buyer.
11.The Buyer must accept the Offer within 2 weeks of receiving confirmation from Nicheliving that he or she has redeemed the Offer, otherwise the Buyer will be deemed to have forfeited the Offer.
12.Subject to the absolute discretion of Nicheliving the Offer includes:
(a)1,000,000 Loyalty app reward points supplied as Loyalty app e-Gift cards
13.Nicheliving’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14.Nicheliving reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Buyer who Nicheliving reasonably believes has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct, from the Offer.
15.The agreement created under these Terms and Conditions is subject to the laws of Western Australia, and the Buyer and Nicheliving submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
16.If a provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then to the extent of that invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, that provision is severed from these Terms and Conditions and all other provisions remain in full force and effect.