06 Aug E Tool awards Willetton homes GOLD for greenhouse gas savings
Our Willetton homes get a GOLD medal from E Tool for achieving a stunning 90% greenhouse emissions savings.
Seek the expertise of a builder that’s pushing the boundaries of modern design and providing affordable access to the latest eco-friendly features.
Modern designs, lower power bills, comfortable and long-lasting living all in one of Perth’s most popular areas.
These homes offer all the benefits of having an integrated solar system, high-efficiency lighting and air-conditioning tailored for superior thermal performance. A sustainable design that lowers energy consumption, reduces environmental impact and minimises cost for homeowners.
E Tool, has predicted that “over its life span this building will emit 495 tCO2e less than average of standard buildings providing the same functionality.”
What does 90% less emissions look like?
The greenhouse gas savings equate to:
- 2,967 trees planted
- 130 cars taken off the road for a year
- 66 zero energy Australian homes for a year
- 15,000,000 balloons of CO2 gas removed from the atmosphere
Created with the future in mind, these homes offer the latest and greatest in sustainability.
It’s all included:
- High efficiency LED lighting
- Integrated solar system connected to the grid
- Superior thermal performance
- Eco-friendly heating, ventilation and air conditioning system
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Quality gas stove and electrical oven
What this means for home buyers:
- Save More: These homes use less power and increase efficiency to lower power bills for years to come.
- Affordability: A better, brighter future for everyone at no extra cost. Nicheliving’s Willetton homes are some of the best priced in the suburb.
- Build for the future: State-of-the-art technologies and modern construction methods ensure high-quality design meets minimal environmental impact.