New Year – Same Great Offer
We’re kickstarting the New Year with a BANG by Doubling the Building Grant!
We like to make things easy at Nicheliving which is why we have created your New Year’s resolution for you to help your 2021 property dreams come true.
Did you sit on the fence last year? Have you been knocked back by other builders due to their work overload? Or did you just not quiet meet the loan requirements or have the right deposit? If this sounds familiar, then now is your time to take advantage of the building grants!
Do you want to hear the best part? We are DOUBLING the building grant to assist West Aussies in building their dream homes so now more than ever is the perfect time to get in touch.
This offer is for a limited time only so make 2021 your year and enquire today.
Why Choose Us
With a vast range of convenient locations North and South of the river to choose from, whether you’re a first home buyer, downsizer, investor or on the hunt for your next family home, we have something for everyone and are here to help find the perfect fit for you.
Our property experts source prime locations amongst well established areas with convenient amenities close by including schools, parks, shopping centers and key transport links ensuring you are happy both inside and outside your home.
Get in touch to find out more!
Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly.
Terms and Conditions of “Nicheliving’s Double the Grant – Extended” (Promotion)
- Promotion: Double the Grant – Extended
- Promotor: Australian Property Alliance Pty Ltd (ACN 102 889 896) of 180 Newcastle Street, PERTH WA 6000 (Promotor), a subsidiary of Nicheliving Holdings Limited (NLH)
- Promotion Period: The Promotion commences on 1 January 2021 and ends on 31 March 2021 as amended at the Promotor’s absolute discretion (Promotion Period).
- None of the Promotor, NLH or any of their related bodies corporate, directors, officers, employees, contractors or consultants give or purport to give financial advice or investment advice, including in respect of whether to participate in the Promotion.
- No account has been taken of the objectives, financial situation or needs of any recipient of these terms and conditions (T&Cs). Recipients of these T&Cs should carefully consider whether an investment in property (including by way of participation in the Promotion) is an appropriate investment for them in light of their personal circumstances, including their financial and taxation position.
- The information provided in these T&Cs is not and should not be regarded as legal, financial or other professional advice. Eligible Applicants should at all times obtain independent advice.
- The Eligible Applicant acknowledges that the Promotion is in no way affiliated with or otherwise connected to the Western Australia Government or Commonwealth Government’s grants or exemptions available to property purchasers during the Promotion Period and NLH makes no representation or warranties in relation to any Eligible Applicants eligibility to obtain or participate in such grants, exemptions or promotions.
- These T&Cs are subject to change.
- Subject to clause 4, the Promotion is open to persons that are residents of Western Australia and at least 18 years of age or as otherwise determined by the Promotor in its absolute discretion (Eligible Applicant).
- Eligible Applicants enter the Promotion on these T&Cs.
- How to participate in the Promotion
- To participate in the Promotion, an Eligible Applicant must, during the Promotion Period:
- enter into an agreement (Agreement) to purchase an eligible property (a Property), as at the date of commencement of the Promotion, eligible properties include selected properties at Nicheliving East Cannington apartments, Nicheliving Orelia, Nicheliving Ferndale, Nicheliving Hilbert and exclude Nicheliving Byford, Nicheliving Viveash, Nicheliving Tapping, Nicheliving Hammond Park, Nicheliving Willetton. Nicheliving Eligibility for the Promotion may change prior to the expiry of the Promotion Period at the discretion of NLH; and
- provide evidence to the Promotor (in its absolute satisfaction) establishing the Eligible Applicant’s eligibility to receive a $20,000 grant from the Western Australian State Government’s Building Bonus Grant (the Grant);
- apply for the Grant; and
- complete the sale and purchase of the Property in accordance with the Agreement (Property Settlement).
- Benefit under the Promotion
- The Promotion facilitates each Eligible Applicant purchasing a Property, receiving as a participant in the Promotion a financial incentive equal to a value of $15,000 (the Benefit).
- The maximum value an Eligible Applicant participating in the Promotion can receive from the Benefit for purchasing a Property is $15,000 in aggregate.
- The maximum value an Eligible Applicant participating in the Promotion can based on the current terms applying to the Grant, receive collectively from the Benefit and the Federal Government HomeBuilder building bonus grant is $30,000 in aggregate.
- Any applicable Benefit under clause 1, will be provided to the Eligible Applicant at the relevant Property Settlement through an adjustment of the purchase price payable on the relevant Property and will be provided in accordance with these T&Cs.
- Any applicable Benefit under clause 1, may not be converted into cash or any other form of tender.
- General Conditions
- Each Eligible Applicant agrees to be bound by these T&Cs.
- Without effecting the validity of any applicable Benefit as at the date of termination, the Promotor may terminate this Promotion at any time without further notice to Eligible Applicants.
- If there is any inconsistency between these T&Cs and any other published information in relation to the Promotion, these T&Cs will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
- This Promotion and the provision of the Benefit is not transferable.
- An Eligible Applicant may only enter this Promotion once.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may collect personal information about you for the purposes of the Promotion which will be maintained in accordance with applicable law.
- This Promotion does not apply in conjunction with any other offer made by NLH or its related bodies corporate.
- This Promotion is not open to employees of NLH or its related bodies corporate, or any member of their immediate family.
- The terms of NLH’s or its related bodies corporate Privacy Policies apply to this Promotion.
- These terms are governed by the laws of Western Australia.
- The Promoter, NLH, their related bodies corporate, directors, officers, employees, contractors or consultants disclaim all liability for any loss or damage which is suffered or sustained by an Eligible Applicant or any third party arising out of or in connection with the Promotion.
For more details, please phone Nicheliving on 9483 0000.