YOUR DREAM HOME AWAITS
Situated directly next to Jandakot Regional park, walking distance to Harvest Lakes Shopping Centre, and just 1km to Aubin Grove train station and freeway entries
This Architectural design & comfortable residence consists of 3 decent sized bedrooms, main with ensuite and massive mirrored wardrobe, massive open plan living area with well-appointed kitchen. Boasting many more eye-catching features, this home is definitely worth you coming down and having a look.
Why wait with such low interest rates, this is the time to buy
Features and highlights include:
* 3 large bedrooms
* 2 well-appointed bathrooms
* Mirrored Wardrobes to all rooms
* Master bedroom with an ensuite
* Large kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench space
* Open plan kitchen, dining & family room
* Split System air conditioning
* low maintenance gardens
* Dishwasher Recess
* Lock up garage with large storage space
– Approximately its 25 minutes to the Perth City when you travel by car
– When travelling by bus, it takes about 35 minutes to get to Perth City
– Woolworths, Coles, IGA supermarkets within 3km
– Harmony Primary School, Hammond Park Catholic Primary School within 2.5km
– Dome Café, San Churro, Miss Maud, The Coffee Club, Domino’s Pizza etc. within 3.5km
– Bankwest, Westpac Bank, Commonwealth Bank within 3.5km
– Surrounded by leisure parks such as Woodland park, Flower Park, Blue Boy Park etc.
– 526 Cockburn Central Station within 1Km
– Nearby bus line 527 Gateway shopping city – Aubin Grove
– This property is situated in a very convenient place.
This property is currently tenanted periodically move in or keep it as an investment
Don't miss your chance to call this light & bright architecturally designed property your home.
For more information please call Jeet Singh on 0433729711 or email email@example.com
Nicheliving is keen for you to visit our properties for sale. We are happy to conduct Facebook Live – property walk throughs, create Live Instagram stories and do Zoom meetings where appropriate. Please ask our staff to arrange this for you. At our inspections we will be using appropriate safeguards and will ask that people viewing our properties avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily, we will also be using increased sanitation at all properties and ask our customers to observe appropriate social distancing.
Please call us on 9483 0000 for more information on our properties.
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 2 Garage